In this episode of ABTS, Doug and AJ interview all three hosts of the One Track Gamers, Jon, Cory, and Amanda! We get the chance to play both conversation games, and everyone contributes an obscure game they’ve played.
Rate Almost Better Than Silence on iTunes if you get the chance!
One Track Gamers podcast
I Was The Walrus:
The I Was The Walrus theme song is brought to you by DJ Cutman! Check out his SoundCloud here!
Contestants: Cory vs. Jon
Category 0: If you had to team up with any Disney villian, which would it be?
Round 0: Hades vs. Hades
Category 1: If you were a game tester, which game would you never get tired of?
Round 1: Fallout: New Vegas vs. Resident Evil
Category 2: What is the hardest boss you’ve played in any video game?
Round 2: The final hunt/last bounty (Final Fantasy XII) vs. Bloodborne
Contestants: Cory vs. Amanda
Category 1: If you work for any game company what would it be?
Round 1: Nintendo vs. Blizzard
Category 2: What game would you want to see done in virtual reality? Full immersion.
Round 2: Silent Hill 2 vs. Drakengard 2
Category 3: In your opinion, which game (or game series) has the best soundtrack?
Round 3: The Legend of Zelda vs. Final Fantasy
10 Questions Recap:
Category: A Playstation 1 game
10. Is it an RPG game? No (Kind of?)
9. Is the style of the art 2D? No
8. Is it based off of a Japanese anime? No
7. Is the game from a well known developer? No
6. Do we play as a human? Yes
5. Was it developed by a Japanese company? No
4. Is it set in the past? No
3. Is the camera style 3rd person? Yes
2. Does it take place in a city? No
1. Was it more of an adult/serious/end of the world horror stuff? Yes
Guess: Fear Effect
Guess: Fade to Black
Answer: Fade to Black