In this episode of ABTS, it’s the first day of the new year where Doug, Bren, AJ, and Kier welcome regular guest Jeremy Dubs back to the show as they all discuss games they’ve been playing, what they got for Christmas, as well a glitch in Steam that had users logging into the wrong accounts! Plus, we start 2016 off right with two rounds of 10 Questions!
Rate Almost Better Than Silence on iTunes if you get the chance!
Episode image source
Games we’ve been playing:
Bren: Crypt of the Necromancer
Dubs: DOTA 2
Update: Steam admits cache issue was due to Denial of Service attack? So it was hackers after all!
10 Questions Recap:
The 10 Questions theme song is brought to you by Anthony Benge! Check out his SoundCloud here!
Category: A PS2 Game
10. Is it in the first half of the alphabet? (A-M) No
9. Is it produced by a Japanese company? Yes
8. Is it an RPG? Yes
7. Is it a franchise? No
6. Have a lot of people played it? No
5. Was it produced by Level 5? Yes
4. Guess: Is it Dark Chronicle? No
3. Guess: Rogue Galaxy
Answer: Rogue Galaxy
Category: A Gamecube Game
10. Is it a sports game? No
9. Is it a third party game? Yes
8. Is it based on any pre-existing franchise? No
7. Is it an RPG? No
6. Was it a launch title? No
5. Is it a platformer? Yes
4. Guess: Is it Billy Hatcher?
Answer: Billy Hatcher